My book, Unsung Hero, won second place in the RPLA writer’s contest run by the Florida Writer’s Association for published biography. Since this is my first book, I am particularly stocked. I just entered on a lark. Next year I plan to enter my new book Dandelion Child: A Soldier’s Daughter.
- I joined a group from the American Association of University …Read More »
- My visit to Royal close to the Villages, Floirida.Read More »
- The Live Steamers Railroad operated in Dundee Florida is an …Read More »
- Ben Mack-Jackson spoke at a DAR meeting in the villages …Read More »
- Daryl Siemer, the owner of Whispering Oaks Winery, has generously …Read More »