Dandelion Child: A Soldier’s Daughter won silver during the Royal Palm Literary Awards of the Florida Writers Association in Orlando on October 27, 2019. Margaret, better known as Peggy (that’s me), wrote this book over a twenty-year period. It is a memoir of her life as a child of the military, commonly termed an army brat during the Cold War Era from 1947 through 1969 when she became a military wife. She is particularly proud of the last chapter giving information to her reader about how we can help military children today. If you are a child of the military, you will enjoy this book. It is appropriate for readers from junior high to adult. Go to https://www.bit.ly/PeggyBestBooks on Amazon.
- I joined several authors who had published through Lightning Source, …Read More »
- Dandelion Child: A Soldier’s Daughter won silver during the Royal …Read More »
- Sixteen percent of today's military force is female--the largest contingent …Read More »
- I attended a Village Honor Flight Lunch, where each veteran …Read More »
- The butterfly garden in Lady Lake, FloridaRead More »