The Vietnam Traveling Wall visits The Villages each year. This year, the wall was at the Lady Lake Soccer Field in Lady Lake and open to the public from November 3-5. It was sponsored by The Band of Brothers, one of the many Vietnam Veteran Groups here. The local DAR branches and the Girl Scouts served as guides. The Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial on the National Mall in Washington D.C. pays tribute to the men and women who fought in the Vietnam WAr and were killed or missing in action.. There are many smaller Memorial Walls across the United States.
- The Book Expo held Dec. 8, 2018 conflicted with the …Read More »
- My book UNSUNG HERO won second place in the RPLA …Read More »
- The Traveling Vietnam Wall visited The Villages in November.Read More »
- National World War I Museum Kansas City We returned from …Read More »
- Honor Wow! On a whim, I entered my first published …Read More »