The Vietnam Traveling Wall visits The Villages each year. This year, the wall was at the Lady Lake Soccer Field in Lady Lake and open to the public from November 3-5. It was sponsored by The Band of Brothers, one of the many Vietnam Veteran Groups here. The local DAR branches and the Girl Scouts served as guides. The Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial on the National Mall in Washington D.C. pays tribute to the men and women who fought in the Vietnam WAr and were killed or missing in action.. There are many smaller Memorial Walls across the United States.
- I joined a group from the American Association of University …Read More »
- My visit to Royal close to the Villages, Floirida.Read More »
- The Live Steamers Railroad operated in Dundee Florida is an …Read More »
- Ben Mack-Jackson spoke at a DAR meeting in the villages …Read More »
- Daryl Siemer, the owner of Whispering Oaks Winery, has generously …Read More »