The suspense was killing me. Surrounded by hundreds of my fellow Florida Writers Association members, I was among the small group of Village authors waiting for the announcement of the prestigious Royal Palm Literary Awards.
- I joined several authors who had published through Lightning Source, …Read More »
- Dandelion Child: A Soldier’s Daughter won silver during the Royal …Read More »
- Sixteen percent of today's military force is female--the largest contingent …Read More »
- I attended a Village Honor Flight Lunch, where each veteran …Read More »
- The butterfly garden in Lady Lake, FloridaRead More »